Trafford - Manchester
Reporting to: Shift Mananger
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide excellent customer service, making sure that our guests are having a fantastic visit whilst ensuring that health and safety is always at the forefront of what you do. The role will cover the park area as well as the café and reception areas.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Adherence to health and safety legislation across the site.
- Operation of chip and pin machines and an EPOS cash till including the handling of cash payments.
- Front of counter delivery of food and drink to customers.
- Keeping the park, counter and storage areas clear, well-organised and easy to use.
- Ensuring that a personal full understanding is maintained about menus, offers and other operational information.
- Assisting in the delivery of parties or other events as directed by the Shift Manager.
- Assisting in maintaining effective stock control, storage and rotation to minimise wastage.
- Greet and assist all customers throughout the site.
- Engage and interact with the customers ensuring they have an awesome visit.
- Coordinate the clearing of the courts of customers whose time has elapsed.
- Monitor, clean and organise the locker room, café seating areas and safety equipment.
- Ensure that the first aid backpacks are fully stocked.
- Report all incidents and injuries immediately to the Shift Manager.
- Implement first aid as necessary (full training will be given).
- Other reasonable duties as required.